Tuesday, June 29, 2010

on the hard and Fire service retirement in sight!




Hello, all, Its been a while since last post,so,i wanted to update blog. Gypsy,is on the hard. I need to do some minor work, such a zinc replacement, andneed to put the mast up, and tune the new rigging, as it had time to stretch. I have already decided on a retirement from the Fire Service. It will take place exactly a year from now!. Of course , the cruising plans havent been determined yet! so, chart purchases are still in the works. I will be attending a RKC certification,in the fall of this year (KETTLEBELL CERTIFICATION). I hope to be able to teach ,people, the proper use,of this most effective and brutal fitness and conditioning tool. This should take place as i start to transition, into a new chapter of my life.

1 comment:

  1. My dad's a retired New Orleans firefighter so I have a lot of respect for what you do. Congrats on retiring next year! It will be here before you know it, and then you can sail all you want.

    ReplyDelete